I really don't understand why you bring this up.

I do not want SA to check the .exe. I just want the rule to fire
so that it goes over my SPAM threshold when an .exe is attached.
right now the rule does not fire unless the attachment had a correspondily
correct content-type. In my case it does not because the spammer has disguised
it. I will never run an .exe on my mac so I just want the mail to be treated as
SPAM when it has a .exe attachment not only when it has an .exe attachment with
the correct content type.