On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Halid Faith wrote:
I tried to install gocr so that I could go through some spam mails which
have image files ( .gif , .jpg ) on FreeBSD6.

But my server could not install it and gave an error as below;
How can I download it ?
Thanks

# make
===>   gocr-0.40_1 depends on executable: latex - not found
===>    Verifying install for latex in /usr/ports/print/teTeX
===>  Installing for teTeX-3.0
===>   teTeX-3.0 depends on file: /usr/local/share/texmf-local/ls-R - found
===>   teTeX-3.0 depends on file:
/usr/local/share/texmf-dist/LICENSE.texmf - not found
===>    Verifying install for /usr/local/share/texmf-dist/LICENSE.texmf in
/usr/ports/print/teTeX-texmf
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
===>  Extracting for teTeX-texmf-3.0_3
=> MD5 Checksum mismatch for teTeX/tetex-texmf-3.0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum mismatch for teTeX/tetex-texmf-3.0.tar.gz.

This looks like it's got to be a FreeBSD ports issue.

Try installing teTeX using FreeBSD ports and see if you can
succeed at that.  My guess is that subtask (of the task of
getting gocr working) will fail.  If so, it's not really
related to spamassassin.

  - Logan