Christopher Mills wrote:
Hi,
We have over 100 domains on a server, all of which are getting junk mail. SA 3.1.4 installed, but I don't think it's properly trained yet (even though I did upgrade from an earlier version).

If I set up a [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> address and tell all my customers to forward the junk mail they get to that address, then run sa-learn on that mailbox, will that help, or, will it train SA that the users that forwarded the junk ARE the spammers and start to assign higher scores to legitimate customers?

If you forward the emails, this process will not work. You must either forward it as an attachment and then strip the attachment and run sa-learn on that or use some other method which preserves the original headers. How you do this depends largely on your setup.

-Jim