IMAP2MBOX

You take the mail   from the junk folder , run imap2mbox, take that mbox file  and use it to train SA –

But I’m not sure what you are referring to as far as the “web server”

From: Christopher Mills [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:07 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Train from Outlook?

Tell me something, is there a pluggin for outlook that would allow me to train spamassassin on the web server?
Eg, messages come in, end up in my Junk Mail folder, can i somehow select them, and click a button with this 'addin' and have it find our web server and train spam assassin with the data in my local inbox?  That would be a very cool addon if someone could develop it.