From: Gino Cerullo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:54 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: SPF Scoring... SPF_NEUTRAL

On 23-Aug-06, at 12:45 PM, Michael Grey wrote:

> Since this is not a production system, we have had to do some MX
> magic on a
> remote domain to push mail through this new system... that domain
> doesn't
> have SPF enabled (curse you Network Solutions !)
>
> So the big question is really this : Should "NONE" get an SPF score ?

That is a matter of internal policy on your part. If you want to
penalize domains for not having an SPF record you could give it a
negative score. On the other hand, if you wish to reward them for not
having an SPF record give them a positive score.

I believe the general consensus is to leave it alone. Especially
since SPF is still quite new and still technically in an experimental
stage.

--
Gino Cerullo

Pixel Point Studios