On Friday 25 August 2006 11:20, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> We need to stop giving a free pass to broken content creation software just
> because it's popular. When someone sends you broken content, you should
> react the same way you would if they sent you documents on dirt-smeared
> paper. Stop letting your emperor walk around naked.

Actually there is very little broken content IMAGE software out there in any
modern mailer, even microsoft crapware does not break images.  The image
corruption is intentional, and may be malicious (not JUST spam).

So I agree with you there.

Broken html is another issue, because there is broken, and there is simply
lame (lazy) html.  Which of the several versions of the standards are you
going to impose? The agreed upon standards? or the defacto ones?

--
John Andersen