The stock spams are killing me. I had 70_sare_stocks.cf and its not blocking them. Below is part of the spam and the score. What can i do to beat them?

W a t c h   o u t!

ALLINACE ENTERPRSIE (A ETR)
Curernt Pirce: 0.80
Add this g e m to your wat ch list, and w atch it tard closely!

Nwes Reelase!

Teacorp announces breackrough in removing deadly land mines.

Mill Valley, California August 25, 2006 - The Allaince Enetrprise Corpoartion announced today a breakthrough in developing an Aeiral Landimne Sytsem aimed at locating, detecting
and mapping deadly landm ines.

TaeoCrp's mission is to reclaim lands around the globe embedded with lan dmines that
victimize countries and their stakeholders.

        SARE_RMML_Stock18 autolearn=no version=3.1.4