Sipos Gabor schrieb:
Hi

i am using spamassassin as mail-filter, it tags me about the 40-50% of the spam.

I've use sa-learn on spam and ham messages, (i've learned about 3000
                                                ^^^^^^

spam messages)

I use 5 score to tag a spam but most of spam not detected is
recognized only by HTML_MESSAGE and reports 0 scores....

You could adjust the score for HTML_MESSAGE (or adjust it for other rules that "hit" your spam) ...
(afaik default is 0, in later versions too ...)

*******************
   autolearn=no version=3.1.0
*******************

3.1.0 is "outdated" perhaps you could use a more recent version?.
sa-update?

What do you do with this kind of spam?

bayes will not work until you have trained it with at least 200 NON-spam
messages.

perhaps he has trained it on ham too, as stated above?

"spamassassin --debug"
or "amavisd-new debug-sa" (if used with amavis)
and a search for "bayes" would help ...

Gabor Sipos

hth
MH