Matt Kettler wrote:
Chris Thielen wrote:
Matt,

Does antidrug still get updates?  If you are going to continue
publishing updates to antidrug I will change the URL in RDJ to
wherever eventually move it.  If, however, there are no additional
updates foreseen it should probably be removed from RDJ altogether.
Well, eventually I might do some updates and split antidrug into
antidrug-pre30.cf, antidrug-30x.cf, antidrug-31x.cf, etc. But my spare
time is near zero nowdays. I've got a 7-week old and a very busy job.

However, antidrug.cf by that exact name will never be updated except
when I put up the error-text.

Good luck with that.  I hear the first 18 years are the hardest....

/2 boys, 4 and 7.

Regards,

Rick