Rick Macdougall wrote:
Matt Kettler wrote:
Chris Thielen wrote:
Matt,

Does antidrug still get updates?  If you are going to continue
publishing updates to antidrug I will change the URL in RDJ to
wherever eventually move it.  If, however, there are no additional
updates foreseen it should probably be removed from RDJ altogether.
Well, eventually I might do some updates and split antidrug into
antidrug-pre30.cf, antidrug-30x.cf, antidrug-31x.cf, etc. But my spare
time is near zero nowdays. I've got a 7-week old and a very busy job.

However, antidrug.cf by that exact name will never be updated except
when I put up the error-text.

Good luck with that.  I hear the first 18 years are the hardest....

/2 boys, 4 and 7.

Regards,

Rick

You spend the 12 months teaching them to walk and talk, and the next 17 years telling them to shut up and sit down. The bright side is, shortly after they move out on their own, they realize Mom and Dad were not so stupid after all ;^)

Two boys, 19 and 15, wouldn't trade them for fame or fortune.

DAve

Veterans?