On Tuesday 05 September 2006 20:58, scottjf8 wrote:
> Using the newest SA with Amavisd....
>
> Most of my messages keep getting hit by "EMPTY_MESSSAGE" and
> "MISSING_SUBJECT" when these are plaintext emails with subjects and
> messages....
>
> Where should I start troubleshooting?

Maybe turn up the diagnostic level in Amavisd?  Might
give better info.  It can get pretty verbose, so I always
crank it down to almost nothing except for testing.

Almost sounds like the message parts that Amavisd hands
to SA are corrupted, or truncated, or Amavis did not have
write authority in the directory it is using or something
along those lines.

SA scans a copy of the message that Amavis hands to it,
not the original.  That's why what you see in the message
does not match what SA reports.

--
John Andersen