On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 06:08:27AM -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> How about adding a -contrib or -tools sub-package to the "official" spec
> file? If they're included in the tarball, then they should make it out to
> an RPM binary.

To be honest, I'd be more partial to removing tools and contrib (and
masses and ...) from the tarball and make them available separately.
It'd be pretty easy IMO.

I believe that the vast majority of people don't use those directories
for anything, and since those directories don't change much and/or are
only used for development, why make everyone download it?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
The court finds everyone to be in contempt (including himself :-), and