D.J. wrote:
I've basically taken the 20_dnsbl_tests.cf and 25_uribl.cf files, copied them to my /etc/mail/spamassassin directory, and commented out the lists that I don't want checked.

That won't work, because SpamAssassin will try to merge a bunch of comments with the default rules... and come up with the default rules.

The way to disable a rule is to copy the score line to a .cf file in your local config directory and assign it a score of 0. This will override the score in the default config, and rules with scores explicitly assigned to 0 are not run.

In short, all you need is:

score NAME_OF_RULE 0

--
Kelson Vibber