Sipos Gabor wrote:
hello,lists,
We're looking for a commerce antispam product.It should be high performance and has the strong ability to capture spams.
Could you recommend me a good product about it?We are an ISP,have millions of
users.
(Please don't say Symantec's brightmail,it's fairly good,but it's too expensive
for us.)

Thanks,
--Jeff

Why bother buying something, when there's a free and working solution?
Besides, I know none of better spam-filters than spamassassin.

Gabor Sipos

This is true, even one of the largest commercial 'hosted' services (MessageLabs) uses SpamAssasssin.

If you've got millions of users then surely you have the budget and capacity to built yourself a SpamAssassin system.

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator

the system manager.