I copied the mbox message to /tmp/spam and did spamassassin -t -D < /tmp/spam
and saw
that it was missing the NET/DNS module from perl. I did an apt-get install
libnet-dns-perl and everything works fine. Perhaps its not a requirement for
spamassassin to run so it was not a required package. After that it detects the
messages
properly as spam.

Thanks,
Dhaval