On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Ken A wrote:

> Seems like testing for "DirectAnimation.PathControl" would be a good
> idea.. Any thoughts on this?
>
> full  LOCAL_09152006_0_DAY    /DirectAnimation.PathControl/i
> describe LOCAL_09152006_0_DAY   DirectAnimation.PathControl object code
> score LOCAL_09152006_0_DAY    10

Methinks there should be a SARE ruleset for exploits like this, so
that RDJ/sa-update can keep it current without a lot of effort...

There might be some more context needed on that to prevent FPs; I'd
hate to have a rule like that hide discussion of it on an exploits
mailing list, for example.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]