I placed with some rules some time back because I didn't like to see list
emails from this one person with very poor judgement and taste in his
signature lines decisions...

Looked like this and I added them to my local.cf

#
       header LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_ALL  ALL =~ /thatjerksdomsin\.com/i
       score LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_ALL   99999.9
#

I did a test domain first and it worked. Then I went live with the real
domain.

After awhile I removed all of it and restarted everything yet the test
domain I did this with at first is still getting really high spam scores and
is causing me a problem cause it is a secondary mail account live domain
etc.

Also, in my local.cf

#   Use Bayesian classifier (default: 1)
#
# use_bayes 1

#   Bayesian classifier auto-learning (default: 1)
#
# bayes_auto_learn 1

Please notice that they are commented out and have never been put in
service.

What I am wondering, is this though, how do I check besides here to see if
bayes or auto_learn is on somewhere else....

Would I just look at the headers? Is that the only way and the only other
place to look?

I know something is learned and stored somewhere.

How do I clear this? Can I do it selectively or does it all have to be
dusted. I never knowingly turned on any learning.

Let me know if you need more info...

Thanks and kind regards

 - rh

--