Balzi Andrea wrote:
> [...]

Antidrug is not needed with current versions of SA.

> BLACKLIST_URI

You should use the ws.surbl.org version of this blacklist instead.

See here for more info:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SURBL

> BLACKLIST

This is a 16M rulefile and probably a major contributor to your memory
load.

> SARE_SPAMCOP_TOP200

The current versions of SA already use this list as a network test.
If you have network tests enabled, you don't need this.

Other than that, all I can say is that you have quite a few rules.
You may want to try removing some of them and restarting spamd.  Just
do some trial and error and see which ones make the most difference.

--
Bowie