[Wilson] Does RulesDuJour support an auto update for Step #4
(ImageInfo.cf)?

> 3:  don't forget the additional rules here:
> http://www.rulesemporium.com/other-rules.htm
> I've found Fred's header rules helpful
>
> 4:  add the ImageInfo plugin from
> http://www.rulesemporium.com/plugins.htm

[Wilson]
# Install (From ImageInfo.pm):
#   1) place ruleset in your local config dir
#   2) place plugin in your plugins dir
#   3) add to init.pre (or v310.pre) the following line
#      loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ImageInfo
#           or if not in plugin dir..
#      loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ImageInfo /path/to/plugin
#    4) restart spamd (if necessary)

For installing the ImageInfo plugin where do you put the ImageInfo.pm
without defining a path? Im running CentOS4.4 & Fedora Core 5 as test
machines.

Thanks!

Wilson