On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:31:57 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

>On Fri, September 29, 2006 19:59, Andreas Pettersson wrote:
>>> It looks like you are listed in spamcop and apparently Comcast is
>>> either using spamcop or they have their own list that is blocking you.
>>
>> Comcast themselves are using a spam filter?
>> (Let me taste that line one more time...)
>> Comcast themselves are using a spam filter?
>> Then why aren't they using one to block their own customers from
>> spamming the rest of the world?

FYI, Comcast just resells a 'white label' service from AT&T / SBC, and
there is indeed a group at AT&T research south that monitors spam
activities.  Sometimes they have to decide between the customer who's
sending the spam and the customers who are receiving it, is all...

I recently interviewed for a job in that group.  Didn't get it, but I
learned a few things during the 4 hour interview.  I recommended they
look into SA, BTW.

Mike-
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.