Title: RE: On spamassassin usage, from an sa ignoramus

IMHO I think its because most of us belive if you have to fetch the spam, scan it localy, then you have already lost the battle by having to waste resources to get the spam down to your machine. I realise there are people who don't have a choice. Only thing you can do is complain to your ISP.

(The S in ISP is for Service. Most ISPs forget that.)

Thanks,

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and Spamfighter
www.rulesemporium.com