Well that makes more sense. This really doesn't have anything to do with the servers you are setting up. Its just a simple SA server that scans and you check the account (or forward to yourself.).

Just setup a simple server with SA. Turn reporting on. No biggie.

--Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Swan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 4:32 PM
To: SpamAssassin Users
Subject: RE: Ideas

OMG, listen.

We setup regular mail server for companies (mostly exchange servers). Once we setup the mail server I want to send an e-mail from that new mail server to [EMAIL PROTECTED]. I want that email run through all the Spamassasin tests then sent back to me with all the rules that were triggered etc in the body..

this domain and SPAM server would be used only for this purpose. So it could not be used as a relay or anything like that...

Robert

Peace he would say instead of goodbye....peace my brother.