Give Chris a break - sometimes we ALL just feel silly and have to vent.

{^_-}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Zitnik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A simple no would have sufficed.

On 10/10/2006 at 4:25 PM, Chris Santerre
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Zitnik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:39 PM To: users@spamassassin.apache.org Subject: Rulesemporium rules

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why the updates on the
rulesmporium rules have dropped so drastically lately?  I
understand
that the authors all have other things to do, and I am EXTREMELY
GRATEFUL for all their hard work.  I was just wondering if there
were
any other reasons.

Many possible reasons:

1) I was pulling some ticks off my Siberian Husky.
2) Ninja Convention?
3) Hockey Season Started
4) Halloween costumes don't make themselves!
5) We're waiting for the Yankees head coach to be fired.
6) The Vista Beta is so secure it won't let us in our own machines!
7) We have not yet closed all the gates to Oblivion!
8) Apple Pickin!
9) 1 beer turned out to be 10!
10) Making top ten lists.
Thanks,