Title: RE: Rulesemporium rules

Many possible reasons:

1) I was pulling some ticks off my Siberian Husky.
2) Ninja Convention?
3) Hockey Season Started
4) Halloween costumes don't make themselves!
5) We're waiting for the Yankees head coach to be fired.
6) The Vista Beta is so secure it won't let us in our own machines!
7) We have not yet closed all the gates to Oblivion!
8) Apple Pickin!
9) 1 beer turned out to be 10!
10) Making top ten lists.

Thanks,