I think I see what you're trying to do.  You want to set up a server
which you can use to see how spamass processes individual mail
messages.  A sort of mirror that you can use to see what your message
looks like after it passes through spamass.

Unfortunatly, the only possible use I can think of for having such a
setup is to check a spam message before it gets sent out for real.

Please could you tell us what legitimate use such a server would
serve?.  Procmail isn't the correct answer here.

Michael Grant