Does someone was able to make MailScanner work correctly with Postfix??
I've MailScanner installed and configured to scan for Spam and Virus
through Postfix but look like it's not working as expected, I can see that
is start its job but still too much spam received. The only way for me to
really and correctly block the spam are via Postfix and Spamassassin
directly. If I include MailScanner into the process then lot of spam are
NOT blocked.

--
Gerhard Mourani

believed to be clean.