Sandy S wrote:

Daryl -
I switched back to 3.1.5 after my last post, and am sorry to report that I'm
still seeing the same issue under 3.1.5.  After running a while, the
processes in a state of K start building up until I manually kill them.

That's great! ;) At least we know that this wasn't something recently introduced to the stable branch. Thanks for the update.

Regretfully (VERY regretfully) turning off FuzzyOCR.....

If you're not using the ImageInfo plugin, try that. I don't get any un-tagged GIF spam, although without doing some checking, I'm not sure if it's ImageInfo or Outbound Index scores (or both combined) that are catching them.

Daryl