In my experience (which is not statistically comfirmed), Razor catches more spam than DCC. Usually if DCC hits, then Razor will probably also hit. This is not true the other way around: if Razor hits, DCC regularly doesn't hit. Giampaolo's comments are also valid: if they both hit, you get higher scores, which may just be enough to push a spam above your required_score.

Leander