I just looked and have tmp dirs being created by FuzzyOCR - with what
looks like tmp files in those dirs.  No tmp files in the root of /tmp

It looks like certain images are causing FuzzyOCR to quit proccessing
messages in my case based on what I see in these "dead" tmp dirs left
behind.  It's only happening on certain images it looks like. (only 3
tmp dirs left from all of today so far)

For the heck of it I took one of the graphic files in one of those tmp
dirs and put it inline and sent it in as a test.  It created a tmp dir
did not remove it, and the message that came in had a Spam score of 0
and it looks like Spam Assassin died because of FuzzyOCR having an issue
with the image. (I have the patches applied to the couple of apps that
supposedly cause segfaults - so I am not sure what caused the issue)

        score=0, required 6.5, autolearn=)

>From the header it looks like SpamAssassin did not finish processing the
message because of FuzzyOCR.  I better look into that now.

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to Regulations Governing Practice Before the
Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained herein is not intended or
written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding
tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying,
disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal
restriction or sanction.  Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or
telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without
making any copies.
NOTIFICATION:  Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is an Illinois limited liability
partnership that has elected to be governed by the Illinois Uniform Partnership
Act (1997).