* Bill wrote (19/10/06 15:29):
    I'm using FuzzyOcr-2.3b and I can't find any reference to this option in
any of the FuzzyOCR software I downloaded.

    focr_keep_bad_images 0

    Here's a sample of the items in my /tmp folder. You said your's were
folders, mine's not. All of these files are left behind as at the time I
made this sample it was 9:25.

Look in your FuzzyOCR log. If it's like mine, you will see timeouts like this:

[2006-10-18 09:49:14] FuzzyOcr received timeout after running "10" seconds.

If the times on these timeouts match the times on the temp files, then that's what's causing them. That logic works for what I'm seeing.

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to Regulations Governing Practice Before
the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained herein is not
intended or written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the
purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.

Shame. I was hoping to get out of paying some tax.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.

I hope I was the intended recipient, but I'm not sure how I can know.