On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:18:27 -0700, Kelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
>> Any suggestion to spread a spamtrap e-mail address?
>
>Subscribe it to some mailing lists.  Make a few posts, preferably using
>the address in your signature.  Unsubscribe it.  Then wait for spammers
>to crawl the list archives.

I use this method.

On the page I have:

address</a></p>

In CSS I have:
.sbhide {position: absolute;left: -9000px;}

The net result is the text is invisible to normal users and only
visible to robots. Any mail sent to said addy (which is clearly marked
as a spamtrap addy) gets added to my (growing) list of 'bad people'.
Simple & effective.

Nigel