On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 02:42:09PM -0400, Brian S. Meehan wrote:
> When you say blow them away, are there folders besides the below ones that
> should be removed?
>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin

I'd save these files, since they're your local configs.  Copy them back
appropriately after the install.

> /usr/share/spamassassin

Yeah.

Also get rid of:

/var/lib/spamassassin

then find the perl modules and remove those (SpamAssassin.pm and
everything in the SpamAssassin directory).  then find the SA-related progs
and remove those (spamassassin, sa-update, sa-learn, spamc, spamd, etc).

Then do the install, fix up /etc/mail/spamassassin as necessary.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Ignore me.  You'd freak out if you understood what I'm doing.