On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:38:23 -0400
"Thomas Mullins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't worry about all of the security flaws currently in Windows.  All
> security holes are fixed in Vista or Longhorn upgrade.
>
> Shane

That is,

 Until it starts being used. Then all of the issues will be fixed in
the next release ;-). I've noticed that M$ is always secure... before
it goes into circulation.

Mo'

--
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes but
in having new eyes. --Proust

All The Best
Mosenior Moses
TVCNet.com