caught/quarantined every day, etc.

>Chris

I believe what you want is something like spamstats
http://freshmeat.net/projects/spamstats/

We use it and get great results:

Using Date Search                       : Oct 13
Total number of emails processed        : 11412
Number of spams                         : 1764 (15.46%)
Number of clean messages                : 9648 (84.54%)

Average message analysis time           : 2.01
Average spam analysis time              : 1.92
Average clean message analysis time     : 2.02
Average message score                   : 1.59
Average spam score                      : 9.93
Average clean message score             : 0.07
Median message score                    : 2.0
Median spam score                       : 6.6
Median clean score                      : 1.7
StdDev message score                    : 7.63
StdDev spam score                       : 12.16
StdDev clean score                      : 5.17

Total spam volume                       : 36.68 Mbytes
Total clean volume                      : 115.54 Mbytes

Distribution Ranges

   Minimum is: -24.0
   Maximum is: 110.9

   Min         Max         Messages