On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Renaud Drousies wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is there a way to prevent Spamassasssin to double-scan the mails that have
>already been scanned by the backup MX but still having him to autolearn
>what it receives through it (based on the score given by the backup mx,
>but according to its own auto learn threshold rules)? The goal being to
>save some scan time on the primary MX, since most spams come from the
>backup ones.

You could have the two MXs share a SQL database with the Bayesian
database in it.  That way, the backup could scan and learn, and you
wouldn't have to worry about setting up what you describe, which I'm
pretty sure is impossible anyway.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University