On 26-okt-2006, at 23:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

So my shell account may be disappearing soon and I'm looking for a
recommendation for an ISP that provides SA but also allows me to apply my own perl filter for any mail that arrives. The latter isn't crucial but it's very
prefered.

Looking basically for webmail (https) imap4 and the ability to launch my own perlscript for an arriving mail and run my own CPAN modules. so basically a
domain account and an associated shell account.

Anybody running SA on their own colo setup? If so what does that cost?

Would be prepared to colo a mac mini somewhere if it was affordable.

Just remembered having seen an advertisement for mac mini colo's:

http://www.macminicolo.net/

Website says they do not limit what you do on your macmini in any way.

HTH

Peter