I usually do something like:

grep MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS /etc/mail/spamassassin/* /usr/share/spamassassin/*

primitive but informative.. well, so long as you can read regex.

Also, you can grep or zgrep MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS /var/log/maillog* or whatever your log is, and see what it's hitting. If it's not hitting any ham, then you might be okay raising the score a bit. Note this isn't a scientific, nor thourough check, so ymmv..

Ken A
Pacific.Net

Suhas (QualiSpace) wrote:
Hi friends,

I just wanted to know whether increasing the score will lead to false
positives or not. As I am a new bee to SA, I don't have much idea about it.
Hope you all will focus some light on this...

Warm Regards,
Suhas
System Admin
QualiSpace - A QuantumPages Enterprise