On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Dylan Bouterse wrote:

> # header        RELAY_CHECKER   eval:relay_checker()
> # describe      RELAY_CHECKER   Check relay for DNS/Hostname issues.
> to:
>        if ($nordns) {
>
> and when I run --lint I get the following errors:
>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/RelayChecker.pm line 44, near "27 @@

...how exactly did you apply the patch? From the contents of that
error message it looks like you just inserted the patch text into the
source file...

Take a look at "man patch".

(Sorry if you did do that, but that error message is really suggestive
of improper procedure.)

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                      -- the Dalai Lama, May 15, 2001
 6 days until the campaign ads stop