* Tony Finch wrote (05/11/06 17:43):
> On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Michael Scheidell wrote:
>
>> So? Build something better. Its open source. Don't use the RFCI scores,
>> drop them, stop bithing about somehting YOU can change.
>
> Well, I've added a -2 for email from Amazon, but I thought other people
> might like a warning.

Thanks. Warning appreciated.

I think that the people who made derogatory claims about "Tony's logic",
or claimed that "you don't understand" had failed to appreciate what
"These messages are wanted by their recipients so should not be
scored as spam by SpamAssassin" means. Anyone who disagrees with that
piece of logic would appear to be using Spamassassin for a purpose that
its designers didn't think of.

Chris