Sounds to me as if the iXhash mechanism might be what you need.
The iXhash plugin you find on the SA wiki works on the body of a mail, removes
(redundant) parts of it and computes a hash value from the rest.  The results
have been found to be quite a reliable indicator for spam mails. I feed two DNS
zones with the input of several spamtraps (this is what the plugins queries
against), but I see no reason why you shouldn't use a modified version that
stores its hashes differently. You'd need a modified version of the plugin then
as well, of course.

Alternatively you could use the relevant parts of the original procmail code to
compute the hashes and check your incoming mails against that data. See
http://www.ix.de for that. Knowing some German might help.

The fine thing is that you can use the iXhash plugin along razor, pyzor and
dcc. (I don't know if it's possible to use two pyzor servers from within
spamassassin, I think if you set up your own server you automatically lose the
capabilty to use the public one).

HTH

Dirk