RELAY_CHECKER_BADDNS
> test always returns 0.
>
> -  The dynhostname and clienthostname tests have been combined and
> replaced by the RELAY_CHECKER_KEYWORDS rule.  This uses a cf file
> option, relaychecker_keywords, which feeds this test with keywords to
> search for in the hostname.  If you don't like certain keywords, just
> don't use them.  Or you can add more keywords just by changing the cf
> file.
>
> -  The iphostname check (now RELAY_CHECKER_IPHOSTNAME) now allows more
> than 1 character of separation between the octets (since some hosts
have
> multiple characters), automatically pads a 0 for hex values less than
10
> (to avoid tripping on words with ff or ee in them), and looks for
> decimal values that combine 2 or 3 of the octets.
>
> -  I think the relaychecker_skip_ip, relaychecker_pass_ip, and
> relaychecker_pass_auth options had been in the previous release so I'm
> not going to explain them here.  If I'm wrong, then the explanation is
> in the .txt file.
>

> I still haven't set it up to use Net::DNS.  Not sure if I'm going to
at
> this point, or not.  Let me know if you have opinions, one way or the
> other, about it.
>
> I'm still interested in hearing about bug reports, feed back, etc.  I
> think the main thing I have left for a 1.0 release is "getting it into
> the wiki", assuming there aren't any major complaints, requests, nor
bug
> reports.
>
> Though, I had contemplated renaming it to "BotNetHunter", since that's
> what it's real goal is.  But, not yet.  If you have an opinion there,
> let me know.

Is there anything about v 0.3 that would require more overhead than the
initial version? I just implemented the new version and sa passed --lint
with no errors but within 5-10 min of reloading amavis-new my smtp
response time went to multiple seconds and the load on the box went to
over 6. Renamed the RelayChecker.cf so it isn't read by sa and reloaded
amavisd and back to normal. Any suggestions?

Dylan