If it is a real fax number of teh spammers maybe we should have a DoS on
there fax machine.
"This is send from a fax at a post office. Please remove us from your
mailing or we will ask it again with 100 sheets of paper."
This must be send in reverse color so they are using a toner per day for
there fax machine.

With kind regards,

Maurice Lucas

--