On Tuesday, Nov 28th 2006 at 08:09 -0800, quoth John D. Hardin:

=>On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Steven W. Orr wrote:
=>
=>> Spam comes in to steveo from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I want to
=>> reject it because it's coming from an address that doesn't exist.
=>> Sendmail does not support this; i.e., it can only reject mail *to*
=>> an address that doesn't exist.
=>>
=>> Is there a way to do this?
=>
=>First off, what exactly do you mean by "does not exist"? The domain
=>is not registered? Or the username is not valid within the domain?

Sorry, I was afraid this might not be clear. I want to find a way to
reject/tag all messages that come From the syslang.net domain (I am that
domain) which are From a user which does not exist. I'm not talking about
messages coming in that have a From address that is not syslang.net.

One more example to be clearerer. This message came in from someplace in
Russia (maybe), to syslang.net and claims to come from bs at syslang.net.
I don't have a bs on my machine. If it helps, I'd even be willing to
create a file with a list of all of my valid account names.