Kris Deugau wrote:

> Run spamc without the -c flag;  that should return the message *with* a
> complete report similar to what you got for "spamassassin <...".

Right. I know, that a set of fewer rules match while using spamd. *mmmmpf*

Kris Deugau wrote:

> Comparing which rules actually hit will tell you a great deal about
> differences in how the two calls are processing mail.
>
> Just offhand, I'd guess that your spamd instance isn't running RBL
> rules, and it looks like a custom rule isn't hitting either based on its
> score of 10 (!!).
>
> -kgd

Hey, I assumed that before. Cool. The problem is, that I can't figure out
how to change that.
I use qmail with spamd

/etc/sysconfig/spamd wrote:

> SPAMD_ARGS="-d -c -a -L"

Spamassassin is uptodate.
-> SpamAssassin version 3.1.7;  running on Perl version 5.8.3
-> SpamAssassin Client version 3.1.7

How do I configure "spamd" to use the Rule Set, that are used by invoking
"spamassassin"?