Jeff Chan wrote:
On Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 12:29:26 AM, Rob McEwen wrote:
It is just these types of
discussions which led to things like SURBL and fuzzyOCR.

In the interests of preserving some history, SURBLs were not
created as a result of discussions here.   We created SURBLs
concurrently with Eric Kolve writing his SA plugin SpamCopURI to
use them.  Then we persuaded the SpamAssassin developers to look
into supporting SURBLs directly, which they apparently did by
modifying the uridnsbl command into urirhsbl.

Some of the messages are at:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-users/200410.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Jeff C.

Also "from my limited memory", a fuzzyocr like implementation existed on antispan.imp.ch long before it was discussed on the sa-users list. Someone can correct me if this is incorrect information.

- dhawal