Bowie Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tuesday, December 19, 2006:

>Jess Mooers wrote:
>> Theo Van Dinter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Monday, December 18,
>> 2006:

>> > Chasing the subject of the day is futile.  Do you use sa-update?
>> >

>> Not to my knowledge.  I guess I will have to look up the docs on how
>> to use sa-update.
>
>Unless you have some sort of unusual configuration, just run it with no
>arguments.
>
>       $ sa-update
>
>It puts the updated rules into a different directory than the original
>rules, but SA will automatically use the new rules.

I started to install components needed to use sa-update.  I am getting this
error when I run sa-update -D:

error: gpg required but not found!

I tried to install GPG and GnuPG::Interface, but I am now getting errors on
installing.  So I have to work that out first.

Regards, Jess Mooers
Landmann InterActive
1423 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53715
W 608-257-1558