On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 10:02:02AM -0600, Jess Mooers wrote:
> I started to install components needed to use sa-update.  I am getting this
> error when I run sa-update -D:
>
> error: gpg required but not found!
>
> I tried to install GPG and GnuPG::Interface, but I am now getting errors on
> installing.  So I have to work that out first.

FWIW, you can run without gpg using the --nogpg flag.  It's not recommended,
since you'll have no way to verify where the updates come from, but...

and just to make sure, you don't need any perl modules to use gpg,
just gpg (gnupg) itself. ;)

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
I'd love to, but I'm waiting to see if I'm already a winner.