Kyle Quillen wrote:
> they are still getting tagged as spam.

Of course they're still getting tagged as spam.  A score of 2.0 is way,
Way, WAY too low a score to be reasonable.  At my site it's set to 3.5,
and it's still very aggressive, requiring plenty of whitelisting.  I
wouldn't set it to anything lower than that.  You're better off keeping
it at 5.0, and raising scores (and creating new ones) to push spam
higher, instead of trying to push ham lower.

Also, nowhere in that header does it show USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO actually
hit the message, so your whitelisting didn't apply anyway.  I suspect
this is because whatever MTA you're using couldn't do the reverse lookup
on 143.166.148.206 (it just says "from unknown").