Hello All,

I have a few issues with our filtering and am not sure how to make
things better.  The main issue that I have is that I have created a
whitelist.cf file in /etc/mail/spamassassin but with the following

whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] adelphia.net
whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] hotmail.com
whitelist_from_rcvd @dell.com dell.com

they are still getting tagged as spam.  here is what the header
information is comeing up with.

     * 0.2 SUBJ_HAS_UNIQ_ID Subject contains a unique ID
     * 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_12 BODY: 1alpha-pock-2alpha
     * 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_31 BODY: 3alpha-pock-1alpha
     * 0.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
     * [score: 0.5000]
     * 0.2 MIME_BASE64_NO_NAME RAW: base64 attachment does not have a
file
     * name
     * 0.2 SARE_SUB_ENC_UTF8 Message uses character set often used in
spam
     * 0.4 SUBJECT_EXCESS_BASE64 Subject: base64 encoded encoded
unnecessarily
     * -0.3 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

I am not really sure where to go from here to make sure that my boss
gets his dell emails...

The other issue that I have is it seems that I have to have my spam
score down to about 2.0 in order to knock out enough spam for our
clients not to complain is this action abnormal.  What could I have
wrong?

THanks Much