On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 11:25:53 -0500, "Shaun T. Erickson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Regardless of the reason, is my SA now broken, and in any case, how do
>I recover from this?

No, your SA won't be broken. IIRC SA won't apply anything if there's a
failure. At least my SA is still running fine here after my attempted
update this morning. I didn't restart after the failure so in theory
at least SA should still be running off the old set even if the new
set did cause a problem. That said, I'm pretty sure that unless SA
gets an OK return from sa-update nothing is applied.

If anyone knows different please yell.

Kind regards

Nigel